Pulsar Properties will participate in the Logistics Spain international fair, promoted by Impulsa Guadalajara and made up of CEOE-CEPYME Guadalajara, the Guadalajara City Council, the Guadalajara Provincial Council, the Castilla-La Mancha Community Board, the CCOO and the UGT, the next April 5, 6 and 7, in the multipurpose pavilion of Guadalajara. Large companies related to the logistics and transport sector will attend there, thus turning the city into the epicenter of logistics and transport at a national and international level.
The participating companies represent sectors such as real estate logistics, land transport, industrial vehicles, auxiliary services, logistics operators, industrial solutions or intralogistics and storage, among others.
The event will provide first-hand information about the latest exhibitors and, in addition, Logistics Spain will have a parallel agenda where eight round tables and several presentations will be held, all broadcast live via streaming, related to topics as diverse as logistics 5.0, the supply chain, reverse logistics, as well as the transport crisis, cybersecurity, training or women in the sector:
- "Logistics and transport: an opportunity for territorial economic development"
- "The challenge of real estate logistics in the face of growing demand"
- “The transport crisis and its impact on business management”
- “The new challenges of the logistics real estate sector”
- “Green Logistics: the challenges of the future”
- “Logistics 5.0: Is the supply chain ready?”
- "The reverse logistics of e-commerce: from the challenge to the opportunity"
- "The challenges and vision of women in the logistics and transport sector"
- “3D technology and virtual reality applied to the logistics and transport sector”
- “Logistics and transport: third sector most affected by cyberattacks. How to protect ourselves?”
- “Innovative solutions: DSV and Fulfilment Factory technology for warehouses"
- "FP Dual: the response to the needs of the logistics sector"
The activities will conclude on Thursday, April 7, with the delivery of the Innovation4Awards, recognitions of six innovative last-mile delivery companies, sustainable urban logistics solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Big Data, data software for processes or the use of drones. for decision-making in the management of logistics assets and that have been selected by a committee of experts.
The Logistics Spain International Fair will be held on April 5 and 6 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on April 7 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., in the Palacio Multiusos de
Guadalajara and registration has already been opened, free, through https://logisticspain.com/registrate-gratis/.