The Pulsar Foundation collaborates in the 2018-2019 school year with the Bakuva Foundation in the David Project, which aims to continue offering the service of personal, academic and social guidance to young people who regularly participate in Bakuva school support 4th year of secondary education, bachelor and professional training. It is necessary to make important decisions for the future and it is convenient to have support, guidance and information.
- Pulsar Properties strengthens its commitment to rehabilitation, through its subsidiary Pulsar Krean, which has formed together with H.I.G Capital and Savills Investment Manager, the alliance PK Blue Logistics
- Pulsar Properties has celebrated its 20th anniversary on the Ginkgo Garden terrace in Madrid
- Pulsar Properties has participated in the 1st International Logistic Spain fair held in Guadalajara on April 5, 6 and 7th
- Pulsar Properties in Logisticspain
- KKR, Round Hill Capital and Pulsar Properties announce the sale of their logistics portfolio in Spain, to P3 Logistics Parks